2011年4月28日星期四

First Greeting, Long-time Cosplay Knot!


Hi......everyone, this is first time we meet. With my excitement, I have champed at the bit to share ideas about cosplay with you. Not knowing are you also a cosplay enthusiast as well as me?  If yes, answered by you with full of pride, tell me how crazy, how interesting, how infatuated! If not, it has to admit you are really “OUT” as costume play is one the hottest entertainment activities.

Now talking about me, cosplay has dip into my life, to be a coser when doing shopping, going outing, and doing sports. I don’t mind people looking at me strangely at all, even making snarky comment on my make up and outfits, and conversely, I feel enjoyable, hhh, and you? Actually, initially, my families can’t understand me, and my mother, an extremely traditional woman, persuaded me she didn’t hope people consider me as circus. I should have regular life. However,later, something happened completely change her. Did not know hen from starts, I had sweet smile on my face; I didn’t close myself in my room for one day, two days, even more; I started to have some new friends. As for a child with autism, I lose too much. It can be said cosplay bring me sunshine, save me, really bring me happiness. I make friends in many cosplay parties. I found I start opening myself to the world, fresh air, and beautiful flowers, gentle touching from mother.

Now I have grown up, a completely healthy and pretty girl. In these years, everything is changing, but my deep knot to cosplay never change! I attended a variety of cosplay activities, collect classical maga characters, join cosplay group or club, and win in some copslay competitions. All of these enrich my life. For me, cospay is not only a type of entertainment activities, not a way getting attraction; it reflects positive life attitude and a respond to innermost feelings, doesn’t it?

One thing I want to share with all here that really make me funny and annoying. Once I sat on a bench in a fairground and waited my friends, and in a minute, a child walked forwards me and put a coin in front of me. What? What happened? Then some people also gave me dollars; hhh, maybe I should say TKS to them with a big smile, shouldn’t I? In three minutes, with any words, I was paid twenty dollars. I think this should attribute the success to my pikachu costume mostly.

Well, totally dark outside in my city, so late, I think I must stop and get some sleep. Today I only share my enthusiasm to cosplay; and then I will present you some masterpieces from inspired cosers I collected one by one, so please keep trance of me. See you again!

没有评论:

发表评论